Easy Vegan Brownies
Namaste Beings. I'm here with another recipe which took pretty much no work at all. And if I can bake this, trust me so can you.
Y'all know this is the time for warming comfort food seeing as the temperature keeps dipping down on the run unto Christmas, here in the UK. We might even have a white Christmas and that will make me smile so so much. But in the mean time I have been reaching for a lot of guilty pleasures. So to avoid the guilt and just have pleasure, I created this ooey gooey deliciousness. Its sugar free, dairy free obvs and definitely guilt free.
I am actually really getting into baking. It's almost become therapy of some sort. Why not right?
2 Cups Plain Flour
3/4 Cups Aduna World Cacao Powder
1 Cup Mashed Banana
1/4 Cup Spiced Golden Milk ( Any plant based milk will work just as well too)
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
1 Cup Medjool Dates Puree ( 1 cup Medjool dates, 1/4 cup water and blend to a smooth pulp)
1/3 Cup Pecans (Walnuts would be yummy too)
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt ( Regular Sea salt will work just as well)
1/2 Cup Ethicoco Chai Latte Chocolate bar chopped into tiny pieces ( Any vegan dark chocolate will work too)
1 Cup Peanut Butter ( Optional)
- Preheat the Oven to 180 C Or Gas Mark 4
- In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour, cacao powder and baking soda. Mix them all well
- Add the golden milk, date puree, coconut oil, mashed up bananas, pecans, pink salt and the chocolate bits. Stir it all gently and well
- I added a layer of peanut butter on one side and pecans on the other ( This step is optional)
- Grease your bakeware with coconut oil so the batter doesn't stick to the sides
- Pour, even it out and bake for 30 mins
- Cool it down and serve
So happy with the way this turned out. I made a batch for the neighbours too and hoping they love it as much as we did.
T'is the season babes.
Namaste & I hope you give this one a try.