Pasta, Turmeric and A Whole Lotta Nooch!
Well look who has just popped on this platform to say Ola!
Namaskaaram you lot. How have we all been?
Your girl has taken a long long break from blogging. I am revoking that that title from myself. Have a little giggle at my expense babes.
Anyway, here is what I have been upto.
While moving the new house wasn't habitable.
So we moved again.
The kids and I spent about a month in London.
Eating out. Playing in every Playground.
Avoiding malls because we all know what goes down in consumer heaven ha!
Meeting all my lovely gal pals for a natter.
Being a Parent.
PASSING MY PRACTICAL DRIVING TEST. Woohoo!
Also, I have been recipe developing for an upcoming EBOOK!
WHAT?! YUP YUP.
It has been an incredible few weeks really. I'm doing a video on a few matters over on my YouTube Channel soon.
But let's talk about Nooch AKA Nutritional Yeast.
Girls and Boys. I AM OBSESSED!
Agreed, it looks like FISH FOOD but it TASTES SO DAMN GOOD THOUGH.
I use it in a few ways. But thought I would share this super quick recipe for the kids!
I also used Fresh Turmeric Root which you can grab from an Asian Cash & Carry or Waitrose now do it too!
1/2 Red Onion Finely Chopped
1 Roughly Chopped Turmeric/ 1/2tspn Turmeric Powder
1 Clove Garlic
Fresh Oregano or Dried
2 Tablespoons of Good Quality Olive Oil
Mixed Veg/ What you have available at hand
1. Pre-heat a pan for about a minute on ,medium heat.
2. Chuck in the Olive Oil, Onion and Garlic
3. Sauté till Golden
4. Add in the Mixed Veg or the Veggies you would like and the add in the fresh Oregano. Give it a gentle mix and sauté till all the flavours have been mixed in well.
Now for the Turmeric Pasta
- In a pan, add in the chopped Turmeric or 1/2 tspn of Turmeric Powder. Chuck in your Macaroni Pasta and give it a good mix before adding gin your water.
- Add a splash of Olive Oil to prevent the Pasta from sticking.
- Pour in 2 cups of boiling water
- cook for about 3-5 minutes
Once the Pasta is done, give it a quick toss in the sautéed veggies and top off with Nutritional Yeast!
Such a great kids meal too.
Filled with goodness and that extra dose of B12 :)
Who else loves Nooch in their pasta?
Share, Comment and sign up for the E-book!